WEIRD shopping cart splitting

[Copy the Link] Views:4147 | Replies:15
Post on May 05,2014 10:57#1
Hello.

Why banggood is splitting my order into 5 (!) separate packages? Three of these are going from the same CN_GZ warehouse. Splitting this into 3 packages would make sense (CN_GZ, CN_SZ, CN_HZ) but splitting into 5 makes no sense to me.

Is there a hidden reason or just splitting algorithm is made by crazy programmer?

crazy way of shopping cart splitting

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on May 05,2014 22:48#2
Dear arekm, some item is contained battery and can not be sent with other items. Hoping for your kindly understanding.
Post on May 06,2014 00:11#3
I do not understand - sorry. Please be specific. Which items from CN_GZ warehouse contain battery?

Calliper from CN_SZ and speed gauge meter from CN_HZ - only these could contain battery but the problem is ONLY about CN_GZ items being split and these do not contain batteries.

In my opinion all CN_GZ items should be in single package. Then second CN_SZ package and third CN_HZ package. Yet, we have 5 packages according to shopping cart.

Post on May 06,2014 01:24#4

Dear arekm,

We will split your order because the order are not in the same warehouse ,or some items contain the batteries.

We have China ,US,UK warehouse all over the world.China have 3 warehouse too.

GZ-Guangzhou

HJ-Huijiang

SZ-Shenzhen

Sorry for your inconvenience and hope for your kind understanding.

Best regards

Post on May 06,2014 01:33#5

I will explain again...

Shopping cart got split into 5 packages:
1) CN_GZ (5 items, NO BATTERIES)
2) CN_GZ (2 items, NO BATTERIES) - WHY separate package for CN_GZ if 1) is from CN_GZ already and contains NO batteries?

3) CN_SZ (4 items, 1 of these items contains battery) - this package makes sense, different warehouse
4) CN_HZ (1 item and it contains battery) - this package makes sense, different warehouse

5) CN_GZ (1 item, NO BATTERIES) - WHY separate package for CN_GZ if 1) and 2) is from CN_GZ already and contains NO batteries?

Now why CN_GZ warehouse items got split into packages 1), 2) and 5) if NONE of these contain battery?

I hope this issue is easy to understand now, is it?

Post on May 06,2014 21:34#6

Dear arekm,

We will split the order if the package contains Powder and liquid,Dangerous goods and so on,also,we will classify according to the difference items.

Sorry for all your inconvenience and hope for your kind understanding.

I will reflect this situation to our manager,hope this situation will improve soon.

Best regards

Post on May 06,2014 23:49#7

charislin, your answer MAKES NO SENSE. First there are no batteries, no powder and no fluids in CN_GZ orders. Look at the screenshot!

"Dangerous" - is PC microphone dangerous? (package nr 5). Does not look to be dangerous, yet it got separate package. Are tweezers or retaining circlip tool dangerous? Obviously not.

What I'm looking for is _accurate_ and _precise_ answer for this case. Say which item is dangerous etc from CN_GZ orders.

Post on May 07,2014 21:35#8

Dear arekm,

I know your inconvenience due to the split orders.By the way,because Guangzhou warehouse are not in the same place,in order to sending your orders earlier,we will split the order.

Yesterday,i reflect this situation when we were meeting.

Our manager will contact with the professional guys,hope this situation will improve soon.

Have a good day.

Post on May 08,2014 00:09#9
If there are more than one Guangzhou warehouse then please mark these with separate names. CN_GZ1, CN_GZ2 maybe. With such clear naming there would be no issue at all.
Post on May 09,2014 02:41#10

Dear arekm,

Thank you for your kind suggestions,i will reflect to our manager.

Any problems please don't hesitate to contact with me,i will try my best to solve it for you.

Best regards

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: