Banggood Order Tracking: Common Problems And Solutions

[Copy the Link] Views:48884 | Replies:837
Post on July 20,2016 04:49#1
01. Why does my tracking number show "Not Found"? How long does it take to update the tracking info?

• For Air Parcel Register: normally it takes 7 business days to update the tracking information. As the parcel leaves China, there will not be any update until it arrives at the destination country/region.
  • For express: Such as DHL, normally it takes 3 business days to show the tracking info. The tracking info will update as the parcel arrives at any sorting center or customs.

02. Why is my order state "The item is pre-advised"?

This situation sometimes happens to Air Parcel Register after the parcel has been shipped. It means the parcel is on the way to the sorting center. This is a normal state.

03. Why does the shipping info show the order was shipped twice?
  • The first shipping date is when the package has left our Banggood warehouse.
  • The second shipping date indicates the packages has left China.

Banggood Order Tracking: Common Problems And Solutions

04. Where is the best place to track my order?

Previously we suggested an international tracking website, but now we have updated our own tracking system, which is more efficient and convenient.
Just click My Account - My Order Tracking, you will get all the shipping details.

Want to know more about Banggood Shipping?

Visit our Offical Shipping Help Center.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on July 24,2016 05:57#2

https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQueryResult.html

my order is coming from china warehouse, but why do i get directed to the above site for order tracking?

Post on July 24,2016 21:30#3

Dear bazsound,

Besides 17track.com and My Order tracking, sometimes you can track your parcel in the local post office site, it depends on what kind of shippment is.

Post on July 26,2016 03:19#4

please update abuot my orders 

Order No. 16194553 

Order No. 16194552 

Post on July 26,2016 04:39#5

Dear SYED IRSHAD AHMED

Sorry to inform you that we can not check the parcel location because it was shipped via standard shipping, the newest tracking information of 16194552  is 

2016-07-14 10:30

India, Item Arrived at Chhatrapati Shivaji

The newest tracking informaiton of 16194553  is

2016-07-14 10:30

India, Item Arrived at Chhatrapati Shivaji

Would you please contact with local post office ? I think the parcel already be there.

If you can not get it, please contact us again.

Post on July 27,2016 01:13#6
Track numbers RS.........CN and RO...............CN it is fake? 
Post on July 28,2016 02:17#7
Hello checked with local post office they said we have not received Been to head office they don't have any clue
Post on July 29,2016 03:52#8

Dear Frostt

tracking number :RS.........CN and RO...............CN

That is right, it is the normal tracking number.

Post on July 29,2016 03:57#9

Dear SYED IRSHAD AHMED

Sorry for the delay, both the orders :16194552  and 16194553 can not get the clues ?

We are sorry for the mistake, in this case, maybe they already lost, we would like to return the money to you firstly, is it ok for you ?

Post on July 29,2016 05:08#10

Hi,

my order seems to be stuck somewhere.. It's been listed on 17track as "LA, Send item abroad (Export)" since 14th of July. The order number is 16294775.

Thanks a lot!

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: