===Official News===New Arrival !!!DOOGEE DAGGER DG550 Octa Core !!!

[Copy the Link] Views:23996 | Replies:115
Post on April 09,2014 05:02#1

DOOGEE DG550E comes with 3G:900/2100MHz on the way now!!!

DOOGEE DAGGER DG550e 5.5-inch WCDMA 900/2100MHz Octa-core Smartphone

For the 900/2100MHz will be more suitable for the users in European countries. It will be better than the version of 850/2100. For more information on the frequency you can refer to this topic

===Official Help Center=== How To Check If This Phone Can Be Used In Your Country

Doogee DG550 UPDATE TO Android 4.4 now:

For the long time waiting Doogee dg550 get it's update finally into Android 4.4! For the firmware you guys can refer to its official release:

http://www.doogee.cc/servicexiazai_detail/newsId=40.html

Here comes the newest official video about Doogee DG550!

===About the arrival of DOOGEE DG550===

The news about this ,we got that from DOOGEE company is that they have already released the first batch of dg550. But it comes with limited amount and Android 4.2.9 instead of kitkat :( And now, they are planning the second batch. But also with Android 4.2.9. The true kitkat will come out around the mid June. But they said the guy get the phone with Android 4.2.9 needn't worry about that as they will release the online update remind the moment the kitkat is OK to dg550. We have book this phone from DOOGEE company and get it in stock as soon as we can.

We have also post this doubt to DOOGEE company and they answered us that, the delay was mostly related to the quality. Their boss make high require on the quality on their phones. At first there are some little imperfect places on this phone and they decided to make it up into better one.

So sorry about that and hope you guys can understand :) Let's wait for the better Doogee dg550.

Sarah

21st,May

Dear guys,

Real Octa core smart phone has a strong market demand

Octa core smart phone,the more core processor, the faster speed. it’s obvious that real octa core phone has a strong market demand. At present,there are some netizens hope DOOGEE to launch Octa core phones, In order to meet the needs of customer,DOOGEE spend a lot of time to design and research the first flagship phone. With a series of mobile phones before launching,netizens has a better user experience in quality of monitoring.

So here are the great news!

DOOGEE will launch its new arrival with 5.5" real Octa core phone!!!

And the price - $166.66 has already very attractive, Let's keep expecting the DOOGEE smart phone to bring us more surprise.

According to DOOGEE's official information the new phone Doogee Dagger DG550 will launch in May. We will share the new information on this in time here if there are any changes.

It built in 1280*720 pixels HD OGS IPS capacitive multi-touch screen. It adopts Android 4.4 OS,and is powered by MTK6592 Octa-core 1.7GHz CPU, 1G RAM and 16GB ROM to ensure its running more stably. It supports dual SIM card dual standby, WiFi, wireless Bluetooth and 3G for data transmission and hands-free calling. Its built-in front camera is 2.0MP (SW 5.0MP), and the back 8.0MP(SW13.0MP) with flashlight. It also supports multi-language.More details please refer to the SKU132473.

DOOGEE smart phone,Because of the cooperation with VILLARREAL, C.F. international football,its brand awareness come into heyday.Before this, the DOOGEE has launched many types of high end smart phone,which has make a great success in the market.Especially for the coming of DG2014 and DG350, which let the sales volume forefront the other brands.Nowadays,it’s said that DOOGEE official website indicate that DG550 will equipped with 5.5 inch real Octa core configuration,while DOOGEE official Facebook quote the phone’s price is US$166.66.

---Informations from Doogee company.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on April 10,2014 21:27#2

For this phone it will has its first batch around 30th,April. Then it will be more stable after 5th,May.

For the Android 4.4, we have confirmed with doogee company, they said it's true.

Hope it's real at last!~

Post on April 15,2014 02:25#3

Villarreal President and Doogee CEO Mr. Xin

Post on April 25,2014 02:41#4
is that date sure?
Post on April 25,2014 11:44#5
Quote: Sarah1228 post at April 10,2014 21:27

For this phone it will has its first batch around 30th,April. Then it will be more stable after 5th,May.

For the Android 4.4, we have confirmed with doogee company, they said it's true.

Hope it's real at last!~

For example if we order today, when will the item be sent out? on April 30th?

Post on April 25,2014 12:15#6
also, say if i ordered already and want to cancel because the wait for the stock turns out to be too long, will i get a full refund?
Post on April 25,2014 18:09#7
somebody on live chat tell me that it will be on stock in half of may. We are waiting for answer is this date real.
Post on May 09,2014 03:55#8

Hello,

i am interested to buy this mobile but i don´t find its case. Can you give me one link to buy case?

Post on May 15,2014 00:57#9
Quote: svenzy2 post at April 25,2014 18:09somebody on live chat tell me that it will be on stock in half of may. We are waiting for answer is this date real.

Dear sir, the doogee said before this phone will be available around 20th, but it's hard to said now. If you are interested in this phone ,just preorder it then the moment we get it in stock we will send you the email tell you to pay. :)

Post on May 15,2014 01:05#10
Quote: fonaco post at May 09,2014 03:55

Hello,

i am interested to buy this mobile but i don´t find its case. Can you give me one link to buy case?

Dear sir, There is no case for this phone now, If we sale the case for DG550. We will tell you. Have a nice day.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: