===Official News===CUBOT X6 News Update

[Copy the Link] Views:19521 | Replies:114
Post on March 16,2014 21:08#1

=== Exclusive Offer ===

Cubot X6 is ready for your Christmas Day!!!

This time we have two Kinds of Free Gift Packages Offered, once you buy one cubot x6 you can get one of the gift packages:

A 1*8GB TF Card + 1*Cubot Customized Hood=10.99$ saved

B 1*leather case + 1* hard plastic case + 1*Cubot X6 Anti-Explosion Glass Screen Protector=18.99$ saved

(One of Free gift packages will be shipped randomly)

Package A

Package B

The whole package B:

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 17,2014 13:39#2
Is it 100% sure thar it will be ready to be sold on 20th march ? What are the reasons CUBOT explained for not being sold yet? thank you very much
Post on March 17,2014 13:44#3

i Have 2 more doubts:

1) will it include earphones? at www.tinydeal.com they include free earphones at lower price

2) has it got gravity sensor or not?

thank you

Post on March 17,2014 14:31#4
Quote: virbecks_23 post at March 17,2014 13:39Is it 100% sure thar it will be ready to be sold on 20th march ? What are the reasons CUBOT explained for not being sold yet? thank you very much

As the post said, it will be sold AROUND 20 march. I think it could be earlier or later then 20 march

Post on March 17,2014 20:06#5
It's a big decision, not to include the headphones. How is that possible ?????. All the stores are going to sell this phone. have included headphones. !!!!!

And because this store??

If not within the sale of the phone, I do not buy in this shop.

I expect an explanation.

Greetings from Spain
Post on March 18,2014 04:07#6
Quote: virbecks_23 post at March 17,2014 13:44

i Have 2 more doubts:

1) will it include earphones? at www.tinydeal.com they include free earphones at lower price

2) has it got gravity sensor or not?

thank you

Dear sir,

Thank you for your question,we have updated the CUBOT X6 information,we would like to tell you that this phone would included an earphone, but the phone is not support the gravity sensor.More details please refer to here http://www.banggood.com/CUBOT-X6-5-inch-MTK6592-Octa-core-1_7GHz-Smartphone-p-917451.html

Post on March 18,2014 04:10#7
Quote: Francisco Martin post at March 17,2014 20:06It's a big decision, not to include the headphones. How is that possible ?????. All the stores are going to sell this phone. have included headphones. !!!!!

And because this store??

If not within the sale of the phone, I do not buy in this shop.

I expect an explanation.

Greetings from Spain

Dear sir,

Thank you for your question,we have updated our CUBOT X6 accessories list, it included the earphone , you could check that.

Post on March 19,2014 10:03#8
I think it wiill not be on sale the 20th march.. When do you guys think it is on sale? I have been waiting a month for it now :/
Post on March 19,2014 10:13#9
Quote: naabje post at March 19,2014 10:03I think it wiill not be on sale the 20th march.. When do you guys think it is on sale? I have been waiting a month for it now :/

Dear naabje, i think it will not be on sale tomorrow,too. We hope it will be available before March ends.

Post on March 19,2014 17:16#10
Hello, I would like to know if the price shown will be the final or will try to adjust to that shown in other web, cheaper.
Some I have seen for € 137 with free shipping.
Thank you very much.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: