Banggood Csevice Quickest Way to Get Help For Different Situations

[Copy the Link] Views:32226 | Replies:312
Post on April 30,2018 04:48#311
Quote: Temp0rel Post on April 25,2018 19:03 hello I placed an order ... Order number: 48066631 Out of stock .... would it be possible to continue my order with another color available .... green & dark green or Apple or Gray .. is not important because it is to sleep ... lol ... thank you bye bye

Dear Temp0rel,
Thank you for contacting us. 
We are glad to help you checking some details of your order.
Order number: 48066631
Dispatch date: 2018/4/28
Tracking code:  RU842686975CN
Link to the tracking website: 
https://t.17track.net/en#nums= RU842686975CN
Tracking information:

Its estimated delivery time is 7-20 business days and the tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country. Please consider that business days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Deliveries might be delayed due to unavoidable conditions, like delayed customs clearance procedures or poor weather conditions.
If you can not receive your parcel within its estimated delivery time,but the tracking information is still being updated, we suggest you wait for another week. You can also contact your local post office or the carrier by providing them with your full name and the tracking number of this parcel. 
If you still can not receive it, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to assist you in solving this issue by arranging a refund or a reshipment of your order.
Best regards
TIP: How can you track your order?
You can track your order in different parts of our website according to its current status.
Processing: you can check its status in the “My Orders” section of your Banggood account.
Shipped: once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us with the tracking code and a link where to track it (www.17track.net). You can also find the tracking details of your order on the “My Orders” page.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on July 09,2018 21:35#312
Hi, try to track package starting with RS ending with TH what carrier is that I am getting nothing for info.
Post on July 14,2018 08:51#313
Dear Sir - I have a problem regarding your refound section of service support.
I always get Undefined error when trying to submit data (description and pictures.)
I have tried on different computers and on different browsers but result is always the same - Undefined error pop up
Kind Regards, Matjaž
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: