Banggood Csevice Quickest Way to Get Help For Different Situations

[Copy the Link] Views:20932 | Replies:176
Post on March 17,2016 02:21#1

01. Haven`t received your order, expected delivery time expired

Track your order on “My account”-if there is no updated information and the item is taking longer than our expected delivery times, please click here to submit your problem with the label After -sale -Track my package

02. Received a faulty/ broken item

Please click here to submit your problem with the label After-sale -Package was broken

with the order number and a video or some pictures to show the problem.

03. Cancel your order/ change your order information

You can cancel your order by yourself in My Account if the order status is processing, ready to process or back order.

Go to: My Account--View Orders--Apply Refund

If the order has shipped, it cannot be canceled right away, please click here to submit your problem with the label After-sale -Cancel this order.

04. Order tracking problems

Tracking information will update within 3 working days after it has shipped from our Chinese warehouse. All tracking information is available by navigating to My account -My orders.

05. Abnormal order status

Payment rejected
There are security concerns relating to your credit card, so we have rejected your payment.
The payment will return to your account in 1 week.
For more details, please contact riskcontrol@banggood.com

Back order
The item is out of stock. You can cancel the order by going to your order page and selecting “Cancel order” or wait
If you want to exchange to another item, please click here
Security returned
The package couldn't pass the airport security check.
Please click here to apply for a refund.

06. Why can Banggood not ship to my location?

Batteries and Magnets are restricted in some areas, due to these regulations, we can not ship to some countries and regions. Click here for details.

07. Complaints/ suggestions about customer service

Please click here to submit your problem with the label After-Sale -Feedback and Complaints

Please don't post your problems in this thread.

The quickest ways to get help is listed above.

Follow the instructions above, you will get efficient help ASAP.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 21,2016 01:55#2

Hi guys, please don`t post your problems in this thread.

The quickest ways to get help are listed above.

Post on October 27,2016 21:20#3

Live chat is no longer working!  How do I reach you guys?

Post on October 31,2016 09:05#4
impossibly to upload photos of situation? whens it getting fixed
Post on November 09,2016 12:02#5
why does  paypal try to pay in Brazilian currency when everything is priced in US dollars?
Post on November 10,2016 05:25#6
How long should we expect to wait to hear back from cservice@banggood.com?  I emailed them on Monday with the details of a defective item.  The day before, I went to my order page and submitted a resend request for the order due to the defect.  It is now Thursday and I haven't heard anything from Banggood about getting my issue resolved.
Post on November 11,2016 00:18#7
Quote: well1008 Post on October 27,2016 21:20

Live chat is no longer working!  How do I reach you guys?

Dear  well1008 , you can click this link to contact us:http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111. There are various ways you can find us. Hope this can help. Thanks

Post on November 11,2016 00:20#8
Quote: jaywar Post on October 31,2016 09:05 impossibly to upload photos of situation? whens it getting fixed

Dear jaywar , maybe there are something wrong with your network or browser. Please try again later. Hope this can help. Have a nice day!

Post on November 11,2016 00:45#9
Quote: HmBeerBrewer Post on November 10,2016 05:25 How long should we expect to wait to hear back from cservice@banggood.com?  I emailed them on Monday with the details of a defective item.  The day before, I went to my order page and submitted a resend request for the order due to the defect.  It is now Thursday and I haven't heard anything from Banggood about getting my issue resolved.

Dear HmBeerBrewer, so sorry for not replying in time. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us :http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 . We will try our best to help you. Thanks

Post on November 11,2016 01:20#10
OK, so in addition to the problem report submitted from the view order page and three emails to the customer service email address, I've now completed the Contact Us Now form. I followed it up with another email. Hopefully one of them generates a response that leads to a resolution to the issue I'm experiencing. Thank you, James
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: