• 3 Star(1)
    • 2 Star(1)
    • 1 Star(2)
Sort by:
Top Review
  • Top Review
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
Reviews only from your country (United States)
|
Show Original

A part of the review has been auto-translated.

• 15/10/2023

Para quem estiver com dúvida entre essa e a 55 eu garanto que vale a pena gastar um pouco mais pela de 10W, estou cortando MDF de 3mm a 200mm/min com uma passada só. Tenho uma de 5.5W e dá para fazer muita coisa (cortei adesivos, gravei vidro, metal e madeira, fiz um monte de coisas com MDF etc.) a de 10W faz mais rápido e dá mais possibilidades como materiais de espessuras maiores. É um ótimo passatempo e ainda é possível gerar renda. Acho a área dessa máquina um pouco pequena mas também é possível aumentá-la facilmente e gastando pouco, pelo valor da Banggood só o módulo laser já valeria a pena. Quanto à entrega, o prazo era de 1 semana e levou mais de 1 mês, imagino que seja por conta das políticas do nosso governo, senti falta de mais transparência na informação do status mas tudo bem, sempre foram bastante cordiais.

Comments (15)
    Show Original
  • 16/11/2023

TTS-10, Easy to assemble, came fast less than a week practically, was not taxed (Nov 2023) by love gov. Does not cut clear acrylic! I was sad to find this out, but, it cuts out the color, mostly black. So far I've cut the 3mm. I liked it a lot! thank you.

Comments (2)
    Show Original
  • 03/06/2023

Easy installation fast delivery price performance nice

Comments (4)
    Show Original
  • 27/01/2024

cheguei super rápido foi 4 dias, surpreendeu minhas expectativas maquina muito boa chegou tudo certinho não fui taxado muito bom não me arrependo uma dica para na hora do corte com a ajuda de um compressor ajuda muito estou sem compressor mais o inalador tá quebrado um galho

Comments
    Show Original
  • 05/01/2024

surpreendeu a facilidade da montagem mesmo no manual faltando muita coisa, excelente qualidade sem nem configurar o equipamento!

Comments (1)
    Show Original
  • 13/12/2023

product arrived, easy assembly. I was disappointed with the base that fixed the laser module which in the advertisement showed more robust with slide profile, and I received with a snap only, every time I go to adjust the height the laser module falls off. In the advertisement it has a system that keeps it on the machine, just a screw to adjust the height.

Comments
    Show Original
  • 07/12/2023

it was relatively easy to put together. annoying is to do the regulation, but nothing that the YouTube does not solve. It passed the delivery time due to the post office in my area, I had to pick it up at the warehouse because there was no movement of the package for 5 days. I bought it at the BR warehouse. the on and off button broke after two uses, fragile. I also bought the Air sistem, I recommend

Comments (1)
    Show Original
  • 01/12/2023

The product took a little longer than expected and the tracking code reported was wrong, it said it had been delivered in another state. After opening the call asking for refund or reshipment, the product arrived and I could see that the code. The tracking was different. Product has great quality and works as advertised. It arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Recommend it!

Comments (1)
    Show Original
  • 21/11/2023

Much better than I expected!

Comments
    Show Original
  • 12/11/2023

Laser printer of excellent quality. Very pretty in visuals. It works very well. It made it very easy to ship the product from Brazil. I hope that TwoTrees will establish its store in Brazil, with an extensive amount of products. The machine's only shortcoming was TwoTrees's unnecessary savings. The laser block measuring cylinder holder, was made in 3D printer. It could be injected. Still, it's well worth buying it.

Comments
    Show Original
Show:

Total 0 pages

Go to page

Go

You might be interested in

recommendation for you
    • US$389.00
    • US$699.00
    • US$299.00
    • US$717.87