defective tablet, received 5 days ago, still no resolution from banggood

[Copy the Link] Views:379 | Replies:13
Post on March 25,2017 12:21#1

Has anyone ever successfully got a replacement from banggood?

I received my Chuwi hi12 tablet 5 days ago and the screen had equally spaced lines on it from left to right (landscape). I dont think it was damaged in transit, there is not a single bump in the packaging. The lines are so perfectly spaced apart that it looks like a manufacturing fault, like it was designed that way.

I wrote to banggood with photos and videos, they took 4 days to respond to ask for a youtube video. I am still waiting for a resolution. The tablet looks great too, it was expensive (for me) and a present for my son.

Amazon resolve things like this in 72 hours or less and don't ask for videos or photos. It is quite hard to make a video, I was not ure what they wanted to see. I had never even uploaded videos to youtube before. I have never bought from bangggood before, so not sure what to expect.

I have emailed them everyday to ask for an update, which does not feel good. They must think I am harassing them. But I think the delay in their response is making me lose trust in them. Any good stories from happy Customers would be appreciated.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 26,2017 21:44#2

Hi, we just came back from weekend. 

We will reply you soon. Please tell me whgo takes care of your case. I`ll try to help.

I have no idea what Amazon is like but it`s a common rule for all the Chinese online shopping websites to require a video or some pictures to confirm the problem.

It also helps us the solve the problem for you.

If you don`t get a reply from us by tomorrow, please let me know.

More Discussion / Quickest Way For Order Help

Post on March 27,2017 02:12#3

Hi Ali, thanks very much for your reply. The order reference is 25582044 and is being dealt with by Hugo. 

Hugo replied today advising me to take it to a local repair shop. It is not really an option, they would not recognise Chuwi and they wouldn't repair it cheaply, even if they could repair it. 

I would like a replacement. I ordered a new product as a gift and didn't expect i would be asked to see if a local shop would fix it. 

I just want the new working product i paid $200+ for. 

Thanks for any help you can provide. I appreciate it.

Post on March 28,2017 01:23#4

Hi, have you refused his suggestion? If not, please talk to Hugo in the email and tell him what you want.

If he does not reply you, please let me know.

Post on March 28,2017 03:43#5

Hi Ali, I am not sure what your role is at Banggood, but it seems that you really care about your Customers! Thank you! Thanks for posting a reply here and for your help. 

It feels good.

I replied to Hugo yesterday, just waiting for a response. 

Best, Myles

Post on March 29,2017 00:53#6
Quote: mychalme Post on March 28,2017 03:43

Hi Ali, I am not sure what your role is at Banggood, but it seems that you really care about your Customers! Thank you! Thanks for posting a reply here and for your help. 

It feels good.

I replied to Hugo yesterday, just waiting for a response. 

Best, Myles

Hi Myles, you are welcome.

Post on March 30,2017 20:28#7

If anyone can help you Ali is the man. He's helped me on a number of occasions and he's extremely dedicated to his work. I hope you get satisfaction from your problem.  I assure you BangGood does look after their customers, much more so than any other China based company does, in fact I know a few local businesses who could take lessons from BangGood.

I've encountered a few problems with items I've purchased and I've found them to be very quick to sort them out. They have gone from strength to strength over the years in customer support and they're the only company I now deal with exclusively. After 23 years of buying on-line from China it took me 20 to find them.  Over that time I got to know the pitfalls and many of the tricks used to pass the blame or to simply ignore any problems.

I was pleasantly surprised when I found no tricks when I came to BangGood. Believe me, I expected them, but after a while I found I could relax and know any problems I may have encountered never happened.  Their service department has recently been streamlined and problems are being handled much faster, but unfortunately, as with most businesses, a few employees get ill and things tend to slow down.

I'm sure your problem will be sorted out, it could be as simple as dirty or loose connection from the ribbon leading to the screen. I doubt you're anywhere close to me as I'd be more than happy to look at it for you. But BangGood is the place to sort it out for you.  Keep us updated and let us know how things go. Good luck.   Stu

Post on March 31,2017 00:55#8

Thanks a lot for your reply. It really great to hear ! Ive had a great experiemce with Ali who really seems to care about the Customer experience. 

I have had confirmation that I can return the unit, I am very happy about this. Ali has been a great help with that.

The challenge seems to be the shipping cost. I have been told it needs to be $60 or less, or BG will not pay anything.

After a day of ringing companies, the absolute cheapest I can get, tracked and insured is $72. I am 4800 miles away from China. My currency has been devalued by Brexit, so we don't get a lot of $ for the exchange rate. I have asked bg to pay something .... but to be honest, it is almost 2 week ago that I received the unit. I just want to return it.

Waiting to hear back. Thanks again for your positive feedback. 

PS I dont think it a loose jumper, the screen defect is visible even when tne unit is not powered on.

Post on March 31,2017 02:01#9

Hi guys, it`s glad that I can help you. If the product is faulty, we can pay $60 or the return freight.

I know it may be unfair for some distant places. I`ve talked to the manager about it. We will try to make new policies according to different situations.

Have a good day!

Ali

Post on March 31,2017 14:26#10

Thanks Ali. I just want a reply that I can send it back now. CS have sent me the return address but I dont want there to be any confusion on the shipment fee.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: