Is it or isn't it the right SIZE

[Copy the Link] Views:161 | Replies:15
Post on March 18,2017 09:01#1

I saw your fitting chart and thought "Finally, a hat that will fit me"  But then I read all the feedback comments and saw a very large number of people complained about the size. You told some of them you would talk to the manufacturer, but obviously you didn't because people still complained.

I also noticed your warning about the hats could be smaller or larger because of being hand measured. The allowance of up to 1 inch means your hats could be far too small for the average Large size Westerner.

You say the hat is made for Asians, but obviously BangGood forgets about the thousands of Westerners they have as customers, why does BangGood prefer to ignore us Westerners and cater solely to Asians, it is rather insulting to know we aren't important enough as customers to have some hats made for us as well.

I won't order my two hats now, because when I do order I like to think perhaps I can actually use what I buy. Unless you can guarantee your hats will definitely fit A 60cm head, I'm afraid I can't consider buying and being further insulted when you offer me a 10% voucher on another hat.

Please BangGood, cater to those customers who have larger heads than Asians, we need the extra room to allow for our extra brain size. Our six foot 6inch 110kg bodies would look rather silly with tiny heads wouldn't they. Is it or isn't it the right SIZE  Is it or isn't it the right SIZE

A Westerner when he discovers a BangGood Hat doesn't fit.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 18,2017 09:18#2
A good hat and the right size but the color a bit different as the picture.
Post on March 18,2017 10:44#3
It fits at least my normally constituted european size head! I love these caps and ordered one of each color.
Post on April 11,2017 22:27#4
Quote: chocksaway Post on March 18,2017 09:01

I saw your fitting chart and thought "Finally, a hat that will fit me"  But then I read all the feedback comments and saw a very large number of people complained about the size. You told some of them you would talk to the manufacturer, but obviously you didn't because people still complained.

I also noticed your warning about the hats could be smaller or larger because of being hand measured. The allowance of up to 1 inch means your hats could be far too small for the average Large size Westerner.

You say the hat is made for Asians, but obviously BangGood forgets about the thousands of Westerners they have as customers, why does BangGood prefer to ignore us Westerners and cater solely to Asians, it is rather insulting to know we aren't important enough as customers to have some hats made for us as well.

I won't order my two hats now, because when I do order I like to think perhaps I can actually use what I buy. Unless you can guarantee your hats will definitely fit A 60cm head, I'm afraid I can't consider buying and being further insulted when you offer me a 10% voucher on another hat.

Please BangGood, cater to those customers who have larger heads than Asians, we need the extra room to allow for our extra brain size. Our six foot 6inch 110kg bodies would look rather silly with tiny heads wouldn't they. Is it or isn't it the right SIZE  Is it or isn't it the right SIZE

A Westerner when he discovers a BangGood Hat doesn't fit.

Hello, dear chocksaway

Thank you for interest on our products.

This item of head circumference is 47cm-60cm, size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure. And it is adjustable.

So you can adjust it refer your head size.

Hope our products can make you satisfied.

If there anything what i can help, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Best wish.

Post on April 12,2017 08:02#5

So in other words you can only guarantee a size of 58cm, something which simply can't be coaxed to take a 64cm head. What a "normally constituted" head is I haven't a clue, but I assure BangGood sizes of over 60cm isn't a rarity in the Western world. We tend not to be Pin Heads as we need a bigger area to cram our oversized brains into. 

I really do need a larger hat size and I've been assured that it is being put to management about catering to us and hopefully in more ways than just hats.  I'm 6 feet 1 inch which isn't that tall in Australia, but plenty of fresh air and good tucker helps grow bigger people. I'd look rather silly if I had a head of only 54cm. I keep telling them an IQ of 145 needs that extra wriggle room. 

Post on April 12,2017 22:23#6
Quote: chocksaway Post on April 12,2017 08:02

So in other words you can only guarantee a size of 58cm, something which simply can't be coaxed to take a 64cm head. What a "normally constituted" head is I haven't a clue, but I assure BangGood sizes of over 60cm isn't a rarity in the Western world. We tend not to be Pin Heads as we need a bigger area to cram our oversized brains into. 

I really do need a larger hat size and I've been assured that it is being put to management about catering to us and hopefully in more ways than just hats.  I'm 6 feet 1 inch which isn't that tall in Australia, but plenty of fresh air and good tucker helps grow bigger people. I'd look rather silly if I had a head of only 54cm. I keep telling them an IQ of 145 needs that extra wriggle room. 

Hello, dear chocksaway

Thank you for your advice, we will try to find the bigger hat to meet your needs.

You are so interesting.

If we find the bigger hats, we will inform you first. Thank you so much.

If there anything what we can help, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Best wish.

Post on April 13,2017 06:15#7

Thanks Vivian, that would be great.  I'm getting old and what used to be a blanket on my head to keep it warm has slowly decided it want's to be a tissue paper.  My feet have more hair than my head. My friend is standing next to me as I write this, and he agrees with you, he says I am interesting, and so is his pet garden snail and his tales of world travel.

Why anyone would have a pet snail is strange, but then so is a talking pet snail.  No I'm not that interesting, the only way I show any interest is on my bank overdraft. 

Post on April 19,2017 03:13#8
Dear chocksaway, thank you for choosing Banggood. If you have any other questions, please contact us  http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111.
Post on April 19,2017 05:47#9
No more questions and as far as I'm concerned, no more BangGood for me, Only 380 orders and you decide to stiff me over a $40 phone. Sorry I don't care what it's worth I refuse to buy from a company who openly sells me a phone which they know wouldn't work in Australia. I have principles something which is obviously lacking at BangGood. To anyone wondering what the hell I'm talking about, do a search on the Aurora phone on these forums. Learn just how important $40.20 is to a multimillion dollar business and to a disabled war veteran on a pension. The big one always wins, but after spending God knows how many thousands of dollars, I'm going to continue my 22 year search for a decent and fair dealer in China. I've been rather unlucky so far, I must admit I had 2 rocky but reasonable 2 years with BangGood. But this deal just stinks, I wasn't even offered a return refund, even though it would have cost me more than the phone was worth to return it. What happened to good old Business Ethics? Obviously not in China, or at least not that I've been able to find, And to all those people I told BangGood were OK and they wouldn't scam you, sometimes a man has to admit he was wrong. I didn't think I'd ever say that about BangGood, but we all live and learn I guess. Goodbye everyone and the best of luck, just maybe you'll need it. ... 
Post on April 20,2017 05:06#10
Dear chocksaway, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Customer first is our principle of service, we always try our best to make our customer satisfied. But for the size, we are really sorry about it. Best regards.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: