What do You Want for the Next Top List?

[Copy the Link] Views:148 | Replies:2
Post on March 16,2017 01:43#1
Have you seen our top lists, such as Top 12 Popular Quadcopters For Beginners?
As you can see, we have been posting top lists these days.
We believe that these post will help you when you are thinking of what to order from thousands of various products.

The top list is a collection of products who share the same characteristics, such as most popular products and most wishlist products.
Normally, we collect the products into the top lists according to their popularity or price.

What do you want us to present next? Just tell us, we want to know.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please also post here.

Subscribe the forum nes letter now!
Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 23,2017 03:31#2

I am looking for a 40 channel output ports to activate solenoid coils.  Starting from time 0, Port 1 will switch ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 2: exactly 1 sec from OFF of Port 1 and will stay ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 3 up to Port 40: will follow the sequence of Port 2 until Port 40 has finished.

Post on March 26,2017 20:32#3
Quote: edisontocino Post on March 23,2017 03:31

I am looking for a 40 channel output ports to activate solenoid coils.  Starting from time 0, Port 1 will switch ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 2: exactly 1 sec from OFF of Port 1 and will stay ON for 1 sec then OFF until repeat of cycle.  Port 3 up to Port 40: will follow the sequence of Port 2 until Port 40 has finished.

Sorry I have no idea what it is. Please tell me what category this kind of product belongs? Or tell me a similar product available in our website?

I`ll try to help.

More Discussion / Forum Homepage

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: