No response from customer service

[Copy the Link] Views:689 | Replies:25
Post on February 14,2017 13:29#1
I order an EACHINE RACER 250 drone (22143176) in November and on the first use the motor blown!

Send all the evidences to Banggood and after I test with a brand new motor, the ESC got FIRE and the motor blown again!

Send all the evidences again to Banggood with images and video and no anwser.

Almost 3 months with a drone that I can't use!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on February 15,2017 01:05#2

Hi, please tell me who takes care of your order problem.

I`ll try to help.

Post on February 15,2017 07:30#3

After this post I got an answer

Thank you

Post on February 19,2017 04:28#4
Unfortunately I have to use this channel again, regarding the order (22143176), I receive a answer after  complaining here, but after five days, having replied that yes, I agree with the proposed solution, I received no further response, contact, and the effective return of the money.
Post on February 19,2017 21:18#5
Hi, please tell me who takes care of your case and who is the solution offered to you?
Post on February 20,2017 04:49#6
The person is Jeremy Lee
Post on February 23,2017 04:47#7
Quote: Renato Post on February 19,2017 04:28 ... and the effective return of the money.

I'd ask simply to re-send new ESC + motor, CW or CCW.

Would be much more sensible for me (as i need to fly finally), the same time better for banggood (successful selling instead of money back).

The only to realise: tracknumber for the parcel with re-sent items would appear in my account at the place of old tracknumber for original order, or would not. So i'd re-ask the tracknumber clearly by email a week later.

Looks as the source of the problem is the faulty ESC, which kills a motor.

I hope it is powered right, no inverted polarity from the battery? I mean "inverted polarity to the only one specific ESC".

Post on February 24,2017 00:19#8

Hi, the tracking number is available. 

And there will be a notification email to you with the tracking number for the resent items.

Post on February 24,2017 00:20#9
Quote: Renato Post on February 20,2017 04:49 The person is Jeremy Lee

Please write to cservice@banggood.com again. She didn`t receive your emails.

More Discussion / Quickest Way For Order Help

Post on February 24,2017 03:24#10
Well mate at least your drone fired up.  I got an eachine 250 racer RTF that wont even arm.  I am familiar with the basics of arming a drone, have followed the instructions and even though the drone powers up, it doesnt respond to the controller.  I first contacted Banggood on Monday thinking it would be a simple case of them realising thereis a fault with it and responding.  I have had to upload photo's and even create a video and post on you tube to show them it wont arm.  Still i am waiting.  What theyDONT know is i am an owner of a telecommunications company in Australia and we were looking to get into the drone market.  I have ordered about $1500 worth of stock to test it, check the quality and see how they respond to any problems before i order in mass bulk.  So far, there is huge room for improvement so lets see how well they do and if they understand how to run a business! 
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: