2017 Weekly Special Offer For VIP Customers

[Copy the Link] Views:5053 | Replies:20
Post on September 27,2016 03:03#1

2017 Weekly Special Offer For VIP Customers

we offer VIP exclusive discounts for the hand-picked items weekly.

And the item collection will be updated every Tuesday.

We highly recommend and sincerely invite you to pay attention to it and join our VIP club.

Note: VIP discount on the event is only valid for VIP2 and VIP2 above customers.

HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE VIP CLUB? CLICK HERE.

Check the hand-picked item collection page now!

What if you`re not a VIP2?

We still have a lot deals for all customers even you are under VIP2.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 29,2016 07:23#2
I feel this week   VIP Special Offer is so worthless. I got excited over nothing. there's no privileges to be on the higher VIP Rank   tumb down  
Post on October 02,2016 21:49#3

Ali, you send out these "special" prices almost every day.  I think people are fed up with so many back to back promotions. You have this VIP promotion and tll us we have to be a VIP, but there's nothing I can find to tell us what's required to be a VIP.  I received the email and it has a few items I'd like to buy, but when I click on them the price is almost double in some cases. Definitely no discounts.

So how does one become a VIP?   regards  Stu.

Post on October 05,2016 02:07#4
Quote: chocksaway Post on October 02,2016 21:49

Ali, you send out these "special" prices almost every day.  I think people are fed up with so many back to back promotions. You have this VIP promotion and tll us we have to be a VIP, but there's nothing I can find to tell us what's required to be a VIP.  I received the email and it has a few items I'd like to buy, but when I click on them the price is almost double in some cases. Definitely no discounts.

So how does one become a VIP?   regards  Stu.

Hi Stu, the VIP discount is arranged by our email department. As I know there is VIP exclusive discount for some items.

As long as you`re VIP 2 or above, you can get the VIP discount. 

Post on October 05,2016 02:27#5

But that's what I asked Ali, How does someone become a VIP.  What qualifications do you need to apply? I missed out on the first sale :-(

Post on October 05,2016 20:17#6
tank jou verimats banggood i lik it
Post on October 13,2016 12:16#7
i hate that feeling when you JUST ordered that product (literally) day before the discount, im VIP3 and i paid 9,99 for this weeks Musttool solder iron .. im a bit bummed :/ Cant there be some system if you have ordered that item 24-36hrs within the sale ... well, to be straight, to have like some bonus points so i wouldn't feel need to refund and reorder? even 25% of the price different would be cool as points lets say, from products under 20e? 
Post on October 17,2016 11:10#8

I've been a believer in Customer loyalty programs and mentioned it a few times on BangGood's forums. I doubt it was due to my requests, but here it is, the VIP program.  I thank BangGood for including me in the program and giving me an opportunity to receive discounts on my purchases.

Now that BangGood has recognised the fact that I'm a good and loyal customer my purchases will increase. Being considered as a worthwhile customer after 2 years with over 300 orders gives a feeling of belonging, not simply a number, but recognition for spending a lot of money.  Well done BangGood and thank you for looking after your customers. 

My only problem now is finding something I need and something I haven't purchased before.  How about some woodworking Lathe type tools and accessories? I see you have them for metal working, but no woodworking variety. Woodwork and wood turning is a growing community and I'm sure the addition would be worthwhile.  Just an idea.  Hey, maybe even an Aussie warehouse whilst I'm in the request mode 

Post on October 18,2016 02:10#9

HI Ali, hi everybody,

I support this idea, and think that every company should have it. 

Idea is good, but I'm not very satisfied with its realization. I'm not satisfied with prices that we currently get, neither with number of products, very often there is no price difference between VIP2 and VIP5. 

Also I am having huge problem to find where are VIP promoted products. Maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to have some category on site, called VIP promotions, or similar, which will have all VIP promotions in it.

Those are some mine observations. I am currently around 50 points from VIP5 level. Hope that you will do something (better prices, larger number of products, provide some easier way of finding VIP products) that will make us feel even more recognized as a loyal customer and give us real benefit. I am sure that would increase number of orders we place. 

Regards,

Srpko

Post on October 18,2016 23:24#10

A lovely surprise when I logged onto BangGood for my daily new stock. My VIP has been extended to VIP2.  Now I'm eligible for the weekly specials.  To whoever made the change, Thank you, I really do appreciate it. I have a feeling it could have something to do with Ali, if it was, thanks mate, I owe you a beer :-) Srpko, you should be getting a weekly flyer in the email to tell what's available. Actually this weeks hasn't arrived as yet, must be running late. I'm waiting for it to arrive before I place any orders. With my luck I'll buy something only to find it's 50% off 10 minutes after I've paid for it, Murphy's Law.

As I said, I've been mentioning some form of loyalty program for some time, it's great to see someone took notice or maybe it's just a coincidence, Either way, it's good news. And speaking of good news, has anyone tried to leave a positive review on any review sites on the Net? I tried one and after writing it their system refused to take it and the next one on another site has refused to print it. There was nothing bad in the review, in fact it was quite a glowing report, but it's frustrating when all you see is negative reviews for BangGood

If anyone wishes to leave a positive review try Sitejabber.com and see if they print yours. I always say "If a company does the right thing by their customers tell as many people as you can"  The same goes for companies who don't do the right thing. Luckily BangGood is one of the Good companies in my opinion. I've been buying from China for more than 20 years and BangGood has to be the most honest and genuine seller I've found.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: