- For Air Parcel Register: normally it takes 7 business days to update the tracking information. As the parcel leaves China, there will not be any update until it arrives at the destination country/region.
- For express: Such as DHL, normally it takes 3 business days to show the tracking info. The tracking info will update as the parcel arrives at any sorting center or customs.
This situation sometimes happens to Air Parcel Register after the parcel has been shipped. It means the parcel is on the way to the sorting center. This is a normal state.
- The first shipping date is when the package has left our Banggood warehouse.
- The second shipping date indicates the packages has left China.
04. Where is the best place to track my order?
Previously we suggested an international tracking website, but now we have updated our own tracking system, which is more efficient and convenient.
Just click My Account - My Order Tracking, you will get all the shipping details.
Want to know more about Banggood Shipping?
Visit our Offical Shipping Help Center.