Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products

[Copy the Link] Views:3007 | Replies:5
Post on July 07,2016 00:52#1

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products

Do you feel a little bit confused in front of thousands of different products?

Don`t know what to order?

Here is the top 10 most popular products in Banggood for last month.

01. XIAOMI 10000mAh Power Bank

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products Awesome power bank with high capacity, never have to worry your phone battery dies.

02. Eachine H8 Mini Quadcopter

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular ProductsAffordable mini quadcopter for kids or beginners, cheap but great fun.

03. Xiaomi Miband 1S

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products heart rate monitoring fitness band, your best sport partner.

04. Cheerson CX-10A Quadcopter

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular ProductsAnother mini quadcopter for beginners, easy to learn

05. Universal 10x40 Hiking Concert Camera Lens

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products Get extra scenery with this concert lens

06. Broadlink Smart Home Remote Controller

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products Easily control your appliances with the magic Brardlink controller

07. MXQ Pro 4K TV Box Android Mini PC

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products Have great fun with the TV box, it also works as an Android PC

08. 600TVL 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens Camera

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products High resolution with mini size, it`s just perfect for FPV quadcopters

09. Cycling Night Warning Taillight

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products Wanna get cool when riding, get this eye-catching ball light in your bike.

10. BlitzWolf Multifunction USB Cable with LED Light Fan

Top 10 Monthly Most Popular Products 3 in 1 gadget, the USB cable, the LED light and the fan.

We have reviewed some of the most monthly products.

Click here for the Broadlink RM Black Bean Smart Controller review.

Click here for the BlitzWolf Multifunction USB Cable with LED Light Fan review.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on September 07,2016 05:55#2

headphone socket for airoplane

Post on September 09,2016 12:58#3

The XIAOMI 10000mAh Power Bank...

...Was my first buy on banggood!

Post on November 09,2016 10:17#4
ok tôi hay giúp tôi kiểm tra chúng
Post on November 14,2016 01:29#5
http://www.banggood.com/Digoo-BB-M2-Mini-WiFi-Camera-USB-Wireless-IP-CAM-Home-Security-HD-720P-RTSP-PTZ-Audio-Onvif-p-1097872.html

3 weeks nearly 8000 pre-order,

this is the Top1 product in this season :)

Post on November 19,2016 03:42#6
Last week our town suffered a complete power cut due to a massive storm. We were without power for 6 hours.  My wife asked me to break out the torches I'd purchased since starting to buy from BangGood. I also remembered the Xiaomi power banks I purchased almost a year ago plus the Xiaomi flexible lights. They definitely saved the day (or night) just one lit up an entire room and they lasted for the complete 6 hours, one in the bathroom and one in the lounge room and were still as bright when we had power restored.  An excellent product at a very good price.  Now my wife has commandeered one to be kept on top of the refrigerator, just in case we lose power again.
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: