Banggood New Update for Shipping Rules For Batteries

[Copy the Link] Views:8603 | Replies:63
Post on March 07,2016 03:47#1

Banggood New Update for Shipping Rules For Batteries

Hi guys, batteries are restricted for security reasons.

Thus, they can not ship to some countries or regions.

Security concerns

Pure batteries, such as AA battery, drone battery or even power bank, are banned by many shipping companies or airports since they may explode while shipping.

Also, the risk of being stopped by custom is high.

How can I know if the item is available for my location?

01. If it shows This warehouse can not ship to your location, it can not ship to your location.

02. When check out, if only EMS available, it means other shipping companies refuse to ship the item to your location.

Countries without restriction for batteries

Austria
Bahrain
Belarus
Belgium
Belgium
Czech
Czech Republic
Denmark
France
Germany
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Oman
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
U.A.E
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Finland (can ship power bank but pure battery)
Greece (can ship power bank but pure battery)

There will be more countries without restriction for batteries. We will keep updating the latest information.

What`s more?

We have just introduced a new drone battery brand available on our website recently. It`s Charsoon.

Click here to check all the Charsoon products.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on March 15,2016 02:07#2
To be honest, it amazes me that strong magnets are allowed on any flight, to any destination. They could easily interfere with sensitive navigational equipment.  Hmmm, I wonder if MH370 was loaded with them!
Post on March 18,2016 17:50#3

It is putting too many restrictions, is becoming impossible to buy from italy
now disappeared again Priority Direct mail Post NL

Post on March 18,2016 20:56#4

Hi guys, rules change a little bit from time to time.

The restriction will be less as the security gets better.

Post on March 20,2016 01:00#5
Just in time when wanted to order quadcopter, now it will come without LiPo battery.Order cancelled.
Post on March 22,2016 07:22#6

I think this information is incorrect. When I view the product page for example this drone:

http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-Falcon-250-FPV-Quadcopter-with-FlySky-i6-2_4G-Remote-Control-5_8G-HD-Camera-RTF-p-1026335.html

It shows Air Parcel Register as the shipping agent to ship the product to Cambodia, but after I purchased the drone it got sent back and refunded even though Cambodia doesn't have a battery shipping ban and neither does China (where is was shipping from).

Why was it refunded? 

Post on March 22,2016 14:35#7

Please find another company to send, because you will lose many of loyal customers if not quickly deal with the problem of shipping or we need more forbidden items  in the EU Direct.

Post on March 23,2016 06:28#8
Do you ship magnets to South Africa now?  because I can add magnets into my cart ?
Post on March 23,2016 21:40#9
Quote: Martin Post on March 23,2016 06:28 Do you ship magnets to South Africa now?  because I can add magnets into my cart ?

Yes, we can ship to South Africa now.

Post on March 24,2016 22:34#10
Quote: MilanCRO Post on March 20,2016 01:00 Just in time when wanted to order quadcopter, now it will come without LiPo battery.Order cancelled.

Hi, did you test the checkout option?

If you can order and pay for the quad, then the Lipo battery is not banned to your location.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: