How to have full menu on Eachine I6 Radio

[Copy the Link] Views:11007 | Replies:11
Post on December 09,2015 17:38#1

FYI, the Eachine I6 radio is the same of the FlySky I6.

The only difference is that the Eachine menu isn't accessibile.

But Eachine Customer Support gives the solution:

To get to the menu settings follow the steps below:

• Turn off the transmitter.
  • Press the two bottom trim towards the center then turn ON  the transmitter. This will make the Ok button available to change settings.

How to have full menu on Eachine I6 Radio

Additionally you can set failsafe by going into the menu then click 'ok' on System Setup -> RX Setup -> Failsafe.

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 15,2015 03:28#2
Thanks for your sharing.
Post on April 18,2016 10:44#3
Hi I just got from you the 

Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone w/ Eachine I6 2.4G 6CH Transmitter 7 Inch 32CH Monitor HD Camera RTF is it ready to fly out of the box or is it best to update it to the latest software and run the open pilot softwere 

Post on April 18,2016 10:45#4
Hi I just got from you the 

Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone w/ Eachine I6 2.4G 6CH Transmitter 7 Inch 32CH Monitor HD Camera RTF is it ready to fly out of the box or is it best to update it to the latest software and run the open pilot softwere 

Post on August 16,2016 10:57#5
It doesn't work with my i6... Any other ideas?
Post on September 08,2016 12:27#6
http://wikirotors.com/index.php?title=Eachine_Racer_250   Go here.  All the info is there.
Post on November 27,2016 09:25#7
I just got my drone with Eachine I6. I can access to the menu but I can do changes, but the changes are not stored in the transmitter. When I bought the drone kit with this remote control, I thought that I can give it to some child in our club to fiy planes. But not even the other memories do store the changes. Biggest shit ever seen.
Post on November 27,2016 09:44#8
Quote: ElEspanyol Post on November 27,2016 09:25 I just got my drone with Eachine I6. I can access to the menu but I can do changes, but the changes are not stored in the transmitter. When I bought the drone kit with this remote control, I thought that I can give it to some child in our club to fiy planes. But not even the other memories do store the changes. Biggest shit ever seen.

Long press CANCEL (i know, it's absurd) to confirm and save.

Post on December 22,2016 10:40#9
Incorrect, there's another HUGE difference! You cannot update firmware!!! It just can't for some reason. If it does some how, it's much more difficult and absolutely NOBODY has a video or personal experience of upgrading. I've purchased many of the data cables and all work but won't recognize the Eachine i6, I've got all the drivers and I'm doing process correctly. So keep this in mind before purchasing!
Post on January 27,2017 14:11#10

To save settings you longpress the cancel button.

As for upgrading the firmware on the i6, i ask this. why do you need to upgrade it? what is not working with your setup? I will attempt to connect it to my pc and mac as soon as i can get my hands on a cable.

Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: