Win A COUPON By Writing A Review In The Forum or Product Page

[Copy the Link] Views:65867 | Replies:167
Post on November 26,2015 02:22#1

How to enter?
Make an interesting product post in the forum Guides,Tests & Reviews section or product page(Questions & Comments section),
then enter the post link and your user name below.
HERE IS AN REVIEW EXAMPLE.

Important rules!!!

01. Writing reviews after purchase is not valid(as pic shows below).

02. Please write a detailed product review and post in the Questions & Comment section(as pic shows below).
03. If you post a REVIEW VIDEO in the forum, such as Guides,Tests & Reviews section,

a description in words is required since we need some content to burst the forum and make it more interest to read.

Prize:
4 winners
Top winner* $30 coupon (valid for all items except flash deals)
Other winners* $20 coupon (valid for all items except flash deals)

February 2017 winners:

_oi5_

Turbo

LinuxSuperUser

Oeddanina

Submit your post link here now!

Report a Post Quote Reply
Post on December 01,2015 00:42#2

Hi guys, this is the new page for the Best Post event.

Please submit your best post and user name in the frame above.

Thanks.

Post on December 02,2015 04:04#3
This new submission form is certainly going to be less prone to 'irregularities'. 

My apologies if you have received an empty submission- I wanted to scroll down, but accidentally hit the Submit button.
Post on December 02,2015 19:26#4
Quote: Kuroki Post on December 02,2015 04:04 This new submission form is certainly going to be less prone to 'irregularities'.

My apologies if you have received an empty submission- I wanted to scroll down, but accidentally hit the Submit button.

Hi Kuroki, the only reason that we have this submit thing is to avoid links in the thread, which is negative to Google search.

And we want to make the thread clean for you guys to read.

Post on December 03,2015 01:48#5
Oui ce utile votre coupon a bien été reçu et merci
Post on December 06,2015 21:58#6
Quote: Ali_Lucio_Z Post on December 02,2015 19:26
Quote: Kuroki Post on December 02,2015 04:04 This new submission form is certainly going to be less prone to 'irregularities'.

Hi Kuroki, the only reason that we have this submit thing is to avoid links in the thread, which is negative to Google search.

And we want to make the thread clean for you guys to read.

Agree entirely! Several hundred posts are impossible to scroll through and read. The only downside is not being able to see other peoples entries.

Post on December 07,2015 03:43#7
Just one problem with this: Every time someone comments on a product - good or bad, staff at Banggood treat it as a complaint. More staff training!!  LOL
Post on December 07,2015 19:34#8
Quote: geoffphuket Post on December 07,2015 03:43 Just one problem with this: Every time someone comments on a product - good or bad, staff at Banggood treat it as a complaint. More staff training!!  LOL

Hi, I think they can tell good from bad.

But sometimes they just fail to express themselves clearly enough. 

Post on December 09,2015 01:12#9

Hi Ali,

I've brought this subject up before, but the headline description on THIS page is very confusing! It says 'Win A COUPON By Writing A Review', then you go on to say that reviews are NOT valid. LOL.

Post on December 09,2015 05:49#10
I am happy to have experienced this website that will allow me , I am convinced of doing good business . Congra
Subject:
Subject:
Question Topic: